Wednesday, August 1

Welcome to the Aquarius Full Moon! Aug 1, 2012


I don't know about anyone else, but the last few weeks have been less than blissful in my life! I'm told by my astrologer friends that August is the break! Hallelujah! I try to spare most of my friends my tales of :(, but it sometimes is hard to keep a secret. Anyway, the good news is we have a reprieve! This is an intense year energetically for personal growth and learning to live consciously. Here is a blurp from Simone's Blog. You can read it all if you're interested. For me, I'm looking forward to a bit of lightness in my life! http://astroalchemy.com/kindness-on-the-upswing-aug-1-2012/

Aquarius is the sign of kindness, community and friendship.  Now we tap into the Greater Mind in which we are all one, and celebrate our diversity. Today is also Lammas, the first cross-quarter festival of the waning year, in which our ancestors gave thanks for summer’s abundance now that the season is halfway over, and celebrated the year’s first harvest.

It hasn’t been an easy year so far for many of us, with endless retrogrades and the chaotic Uranus-Pluto square (set ablaze by Mars just prior to the Batman shooting). Yet we have to remember that humanity is in the midst of a major shift in consciousness as we birth the Aquarian Age.

Birth, like death, can be messy and painful. As we feel others’ anguish, our hearts expand. And we take a step closer to unity in this seemingly random world we live in.

As the Moon in intelligent Aquarius balances with the Sun in heart-centered Leo, today’s Full Moon (Aug. 1, 8:27 p.m. PDT) hooks up beautifully with open-minded Uranus and optimistic Jupiter. Enjoy a respite from recent worries. Be kind to a stranger. Take a deep breath and know that all is well.

Meet me at the moon this eve...I'll be the one dancing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment