Tuesday, August 14

THAT DARN DOG! BENJAMIN BUTTON


From my previous two posts you can see that I'm still energetically anyway, working with Benjamin Button, the healing dog who has come to help many of us learn to be children again, enjoying life and having fun.

I'm going to share with you my last two correspondence with my shaman just so you have an idea of what I'm talking about when I refer to her work. 

I had contacted her because I couldn't stop crying.  One of the wounds that I am healing is from abuse which is where choicelessness stems from. (Abuse comes in many forms, from sexual, physical, emotional and even neglect.)
A shaman is someone who works
 between both worlds, using Spirit
Support as a resource for healing. 

AWESOME HANGING IN THERE WITH THE CLEARING OUT. Keep surrendering, deeper and deeper....you are on the most perfect track here of peeling away all the mind chatter and doubts that keep choicelessness alive....at the root of it all is choice....yay!!!!!  Time to remember, restore and reclaim choice in every cell of your being and break the cycle of self abandonment that is fueled on its deepest level by choicelessness.  takes surrender to the pain, anger, resistance, fear...let your tears wash it all away....then open, open, open to trust.  The choicelessness is stuck in your head and the vacillation fed by self doubt keeps it there.....surrender it all....keep breathing and letting go.....really work this to the end...keep breathing...in breath, opening (rest your awareness on the heart), the out breath, surrendering, letting it all release .....give it up!!!!!

 Finally in the afternoon, I decided that I needed to get out of the house. And then, after talking with others, I then began to question myself….is he in a good place? Did I do my best in interviewing….etc….(my not good enough’s and didn’t do it right, began to reveal where there is still left over debris that needs attention.) Should I ask for Benjamin back? I continued to spin, not trusting that I made the right decision. It didn't feel right now...I miss him and yet there is a freedom. It's bitter/sweet.

One more round with my shaman.
Trust the journey to unfold.....if you two are to go another round he'll come back...sounds like you took care of being clear with these people that if it doesn't work out to return him....trust your gut if it prompts you to check in with them...surrender to the journey's unfoldment.

It took a full 24 hrs for me to finally have worked through all the doubts and fears and to really know that Benjamin is on assignment. He is exactly where he is supposed to be, with exactly who he is supposed to be with for the next leg of his journey. And he and the angels can do this without my interfering, thinking that I know what is best. I don’t. It is simply my job to witness and trust.

The Mirror for myself: I too am on assignment, that is the lifestyle that I’ve been called to, have said yes to, and a lifestyle that I have chosen. And I am free to un-choose in any moment.

Will Benjamin and I actually work together in the physical realm, not sure. Does it still hurt?  Absolutely (only when I think about him and his cute little face!) But what I also know is that he is still in my heart and that we will meet in the ethers and he will be one of the guides who accompany me when I open to my Energy Work to heal the world, one heart at a time, beginning with my own.

The work that I do embraces many different healing modalities, aqua massage and rising star energy healing are two that I draw upon. Feel free to contact me if you think you'd like to benefit from the power of Spirit Supported Healing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment