Sunday, August 12

CONFIDENCE FOR SHARING OUR PASSIONS

Have you been waiting on pins and needles wanting to know what the second thing that I observed from the confident 20 year old male, teaching us older folks hip hop?

You may have guessed it from my first sentence....confidence! He didn't need a piece of paper, a certificate or degree to feel like he had something to share with the rest of us.

He simply was sharing his passion, what he loved to do and he was being supported financially because he was following his calling, the gift that he brought into the world to share with others.

It's the movement that I talk about in my work, from the 1st to the 2nd Half of Life. The first half, head knowledge and The Shift, to the 2nd half, intuition, what we know. (Read more about this in my two books available of evolvetolive.com)

Many from the older generations, including myself, have struggled, knowing that we too possess pieces of the puzzle of life, but feel like, well, have been told that, we need a piece of paper to prove it! It's absolute nonsense and this young man proved it.

Certainly there is a place for education, but that's not what I'm referring to here.

I watched this young man in awe of the poise that he carried about knowing that he had a gift to share and it's worth others supporting him in his passion!
What is your passion? What is the gift that you bring to share with the rest of us? Thank you for the courage to share it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment