Wednesday, August 22

FOLLOW YOUR DREAM! NEVER GIVE UP!


“The difference between winning and losing is most often – not quitting.”
---Walt Disney

COMMENT:  With so many people negating his dream, Walt Disney proved that he really believed that he would win by not quitting.  Think of the millions of people who have enjoyed Disneyland and Disney World because of one man’s determination that his dreams could come true.  So how about making a decision that will definitely affect your life, in a positive way, to never quit moving towards your dream.  

Every Wednesday, Willie reflects on two different quotes and sends them out in a newsletter called Wednesdays with Willie. This particular one was timely for me as I had just spoken to my ex-boss (visiting here in the states), and his first comment to me was "Why don't you get a job!" I said, "Who do you think you're talking to here? You know that's not going to happen! While you're in Ireland, you totally support my following my dream. In fact, you even said, "Go for it! Even if it doesn't happen, at least you'll know that you tried!" Now, you're back at your old parish and the only thing you have to say to me is "Get a job!" 

It takes a lot of trust and courage to follow your heart. My business coach said, "What keeps you going?" I replied, "It's something from deep inside. It just doesn't feel right to give up. I can't see myself living any other way right now. I'd be unhappy." 

MORE FROM WILLIE: Of course, the first thing you must do, if you haven’t already done so, is to create that dream.  Your imagination is not tied to a hitching post, but rather is as free to run as you will allow it.  So as part of creating a life that is even more fun, dream about what you really want to bring into your life, and then pick up the reins, point yourself in the right direction – and never, never quit.  (If you'd like to get on Willie's email list for Wednesdays, email him at: bbohearn@cox.net

GO FOR IT! FIND YOUR DREAM AND GO FOR IT! 
THE REST OF US ARE DEPENDING ON IT! 
BIG HUGS, LOVE AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE SUPPORTING MINE!

1 comment:

  1. yup, just do it, the dream, the following , all of it. hugs, deb

    ReplyDelete