Wednesday, August 15

NEW AND NOT SO NEW TECHNOLOGY! KILL ME NOW!



I'm trying to renew my application for the Apple store so that I can keep my phone app on it.....let's see...it costs $99 a year. The phone app cost me $600 have it made...(a bargain) and I've sold 1! This is the second year of renewing! After several days trying to figure it out and Apple gives you an email buddy!  Give me a friggin' break! Have you ever felt like throwing the phone threw the wall....I feel like smashing my computer! Or how about reaching through the ethers and strangling the person on the other end!

I'm so frustrated, and wondering if I should even renew it....wondering if I should even be doing any of what I'm doing! I know it's easy once you know how to do it, but I have to be shown, after all, I'm from Missouri, The Show Me State! 

So now, I'm trying make a new email campaign to send out and the email address won't verify. What to do? They at least  give you live person to chat with on line! What the hell? After 2 attempts, of doing as I have been instructed, I notice the little monkey at the top of the page says, "Pati, sometimes you gotta 'spress' yourself!" Even now....the damn computer wants to tell me what I want to say! It keeps changing the word 'spress'....leave me alone!

I had to laugh...I thought it said...."Sometimes you gotta suppress yourself!" I'm at a loss....feel like crying, screaming and kicking somebody! I'm going to the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment