Wednesday, July 18

Living with Choice

I had a session with my shaman today about choice. My wounds have been centered around choice-less-ness, if that's even a word. I had been spinning in questions....the new dog....where I'm currently living (I'll spare you the rest).  She suggested  that I make a choice to be where I am and with who I am...or not but to do it with conscious intention.

I had thought that I could do that. So I came home and decided that for today, I choose to journey with the new dog, whom I haven't even named and I would be in AZ with joy as long as I choose to be here.


This past week I was house sitting in the desert mountains and during the monsoons all kinds of critters come out....critters is too kind of word....something bigger! Her dog got a hold of one of the poisonous toads and was temporarily paralyzed and still 3 days later has the symptoms of arthritis. While there, I met a rather large scorpion and a even larger something else! Oh yeah, plus 2 tarantulas! I survived even with no one to rescue me!

Committing today to be where I am with choice, I  paid a bit more intention to the dog who was laying next to my feet. I could see out of the corner of my eye, something very large crawling up the back wall near my desk. What the heck! Another tarantula, but this one was in my house....in my bedroom no less! Shit! DEB!!!! I did what any respectable woman would do....have vacuum will suck! Have you ever tried to vacuum a really big spider.....doesn't work! I know, they have cute faces, but it's a bit too much nature!!!

Tarantula


No comments:

Post a Comment