Monday, February 28

HOW CAN YOU MISS ME IF I WON'T GO AWAY....

16 hrs of travel time from Chicago to Switzerland. I am typing from a Swiss computer, the keyboard is different...so excuse the errors. Things to write about, however my notes are downstairs. I just wanted to keep you updated. I knew the plugs were different in Ireland and Swiss and I brought converters....not the whole converter however. Certainly makes sense that I can't sleep with the time difference. Last night, I thought that I had turned off my computer to save the last bit of juice and I noticed the light flickering...I jumped out of bed...opened it up, tried to hook up to the net by turning on the airport and viola...there is civilization out there...I quickly checked any emails particuarly wanting to know how our first conference went in Tucson. I quickly read....a success....150 attendees, sold 10 books, 5 or 6 more going to use a credit card on the web....connections with others, connection with pima county council for the aging, possible speaking engagements and interest in the workshops you're offering in April. All in all a successful morning...
The message on the computer warned, you're on reserve power. I felt like Apollo 13, powering down, "Wait, don't go, don't leave me all alone" I begged. With that, poof....Until I get to Ireland, I'm going to trust, this is alone time....anyway...How can I miss you if you won't go away....so i
I'm signing off...kicking and screaming....until I can figure out my computer....Happy Days to all....love from me here in Swiss
I went to a famous sulfur spa today. Taking a benedryal tonight...maybe 2...met some intersting people on the plane....I don't chat with others, so a bit intersting, probably going to volunteer in Dublin for St. Patricks day, a few days before....from a lady

No comments:

Post a Comment