Wednesday, February 16

BEFORE ARRIVING IN LAKE HAVASU CITY, I VISITED RED ROCK INDIAN PETROGLYPHS

The one thing I had wanted to do on my 58th birthday was to visit the petroglyphs near where I was living in southern Arizona, however I hadn’t made the time to do it. I got on the road, and missed the turn to the Phoenix Bypass. Well, I wasn’t going back! I called my daughter to have her look up where the road I was on was headed. (The marvels of modern technology!) Guess where it lead me...Red Rock Indian Petroglyphs, near Yuma, AZ. There is Spiritual Energy that calls to me and is comforting to me when I’m in it. (The pictures from yesterday are from the Colorado River on the way to Lake Havasu City.)

It was early evening when I arrived at the Colorado River and AHHHHH, I knew why I had come this way. The sun was beginning to set behind the west mountains in California, revealing the amazing faces in the hills on the east shoreline. The shadows revealed little faces, one flowing into the next. They resembled fat little cherub angels with impish grins. Ever since my last trip to Ireland, I’ve begun to see Spiritual Support in nature. I asked the question, “What do I need to know?” And continued on my drive. I felt a change in energy, very....well, just breathe deeply! All is well!

I spent the night with an old neighbor and her mother, from Grass Valley. We visited and the mother of my friend was complaining about her stiff knee. I asked if they were interested in doing a Rising Star Energy Healing, synergistically, for all three of us. Yes! We turned down the lights, played some relaxing music and proceeded with the session. I had done this once before on another trip. My friend called to report that she couldn’t stop laughing the next day, she had such joy in her heart! (RS works wherever the healing is needed, many times, different than what we think we need.) (Rising Star link if you’re interested in learning more.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcAvzilg8Ao
The next morning, I was gifted $15 and a lovely packed lunch. There was a Mobil station in town...imagine that! After filling my tank, I started on the next leg....California....here I come!
I had left behind cold weather in AZ and the sun followed me on my trip! What a great traveling companion! (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment