Wednesday, February 23

DAY 8-9 2 Whirlwind days in Grass Valley



Two whirlwind days in Grass Valley. There were many things that transpired, I saw family and friends that crossed my path. I like exchanging body work when getting together with my friends that do body work. I ran some errands, tried to get my EVL2LVE license plates on the car. Two trips later to the DMV, still an issue. I took my paperwork and thought, hmmm, maybe I am done in this area, like I’d been saying. All loose ends were cleaned up this trip. My only tie to the area now is my house. The PO Box is closed. I even found myself giving the AZ address to the DMV. Just watching.

I saw Bishop Quinn and was very touched that we did a tree meditation and a Rising Star healing on him. Visiting Sr. Adele in Vallejo, we also did a Rising Star healing on her. We related the 7 main energy chakras to the Sacraments. Then headed down to LA for an early flight the next day to Chicago. My priest friend in LA will keep my car for the 6 weeks that I’m gone.

The pictures are of Vallejo and Grass Valley.


No comments:

Post a Comment