Friday, March 4

vision questing kill me now.....

Vision Questing, unlike vacationing, is well, Forrest Gump said it the best, 'is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get'.When I arrived to Swiss, I realized the plug adapters I brought were incomplete...who would have thought, that me, someone who I would say is electronic illiterate, could be having withdrawls...Taking everything in stride as being in 'Divine Order', I simply took it as what the intent was....retreat....but give me a break....the 7 hr time difference, left me many evenings unable to sleep, all magazines, etc. are in French, dang, I should have paid more attention in French class in jr. high. On my first night here, after I had realized that I was in this alone...I looked over and saw the light on my computer flashing...I jumped out of bed and opened it up...by golly I was going to use it up, until it shut down....google....emails....quick...answer as many as you can before the power shuts off....you're on reserve battery, the light flashes...I feel like I'm in Apollo 13, 'powering down the limb', my heart beats faster, a week with no communication...I hit the send button....the screen goes blank....off tomorrow to ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment