Friday, March 4

WHY GO ON A VISION QUEST

You may ask yourself, why does she go...when it's not so easy. We'll, I guess for me, the opportunity comes and I have the courage to say yes.
Vision Questing is full of adventure and surprises, however, there are as many, if not more parts of being in the unkown, trusting, being taken out of your comfort zone, having to think in a new way and paying attention to who God puts in your path. I have been on this Vision Quest track for awhile. My first trip to Swiss and Ireland happened in 2005. I am more confident and secure, knowing that I'm being watched over every minute, even when it doesn't feel like it.In fact, my Irish professor friend just emailed to see if I needed help getting to Killarney when I arrive back to Ireland. I was happy to report that this time, instead of crying in his office, I was taking the bus to the train and even making a connection. Now guaranteed, it is NOT going to be that easy, coyote medinine (the trickster) is always along to keep things intersting.
On these vision quest journeys, while it would be easier for me to stay in one place, it is not the longing of my heart. Everyone is not called to be a gypsy. In fact, I'll be growing a few shallow roots when I return to the states. I had set in my intentions to have a lovely place to live and work when I return from this trip and this is what they...God, the Universe...The Powers that Be...sent me. I have the great pleasure to be house sitting for a beautiful home in Tubac, AZ. You can see it online, www.judimonday.com, it's under Tubac, $600,000. You're invited to come for a visit, relax,vision quest. See ya in Ireland....

No comments:

Post a Comment