Monday, March 28

FLIPPING OUT OVER A BED!

Just hours ago, I was in awe of the Universal (God) Support, when we choose to consciously move through life. I’ve seen this many times in my personal life and I witnessed it again, first hand yesterday. One of my daughters had made the decision to give herself 3 years to become an NBA Basketball referee. In doing that, she needed to liquidate everything, freeing herself up to move (stationing herself once again on the West Coast and work when the opportunities arise.

I arrived back from Ireland while she was still away on an assignment and began to sort and organize for the sale and move when she returned. I picked her up Saturday evening from the airport and by Sunday evening, everything was gone! 2 horses, a dog and everything that I hadn’t hoarded for myself to take to AZ where I will be housesitting a vacant home until it sells. The few pieces of silverware and dishes that she owned (from when I liquidated in Northern Calif, and she had brought to Chicago, I thought should now be drug to AZ. So as I prepared for the sale, (which only a few people came to by the way), I made a neat little pile, which grew bigger and bigger, in the garage. As I look back, certainly there were a FEW things that had to go, her clothes and shoes:), I had several boxes of writing, a few spiritual items, pillows of course, the lovely down comforters...well, you get the picture. I began my scarcity thinking once again! What! you don’t think AZ has things for furnishing houses? Give me a break! Yeah, but.....My daughter was in a place of purging, a place I know very well, but....I’m moving into a place now.......I NEED! I continued to plead my case.

The very end of the day, her year old foam mattress bed was still left and I had thought that we certainly should take the bed! After all the mattress rolls up...(into about an 8 foot ball!), but the bed unbolts and can be transported very easily! Some young man came at the end of the sale and we sold the bed for $300....what in the heck is wrong with me! I WANTED the bed! I could have left all of the piddly crap and brought the bed! These two young guys made it look so easy, rolling up the mattress, taking the bed apart . But it’s not! It’s heavy and bulky!

For the next two days, every morning I would wake up, beating myself up about this stupid bed! I’ll spare you (and myself) the ugly details!)

I get irritated with myself that I can trust so fully one minute and the next, I don’t think there are enough beds to go around!

2 recent trusting examples: Before I left for Ireland, I said that I felt like i would be ready to have a place to ground for a bit and a call came to me, asking if I wanted to house sit a beautiful home in AZ. OK!!!! (Which told me I was staying in AZ for a bit.) My daughter set the intention that she wanted $5,000 for her horses and tack, she got it, plus everything sold ( or was given away) in one day, (telling her she was being fully supported to move forward with her NBA dream.)

It’s now Wednesday, we’re in Kansas City, making our way west, and I’m beginning to start trusting again....whatever I need will show up....Well that is for a this very second anyway! .......Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment