Thursday, June 30

LABOR PAINS - THE THIRD IN A SERIES OF ECLIPSES




I know for myself and have had many calls and emails in the past few days about people feeling a bit anxious and uncertain in their lives right now. I thought that I would pass along this information from Simone Butler about what is happening in the sky that is creating these labor pains of change, dying to old ways and rebirthing ourselves. www.astroalchemy.com/thismonth.html

Theme: Labor Pains

Are you feeling the heat? Since June 1, we've been in a super-accelerated eclipse phase. If you haven't already felt--and heeded--the call to change, get ready - because the July 1 Cancer New Moon eclipse (1:54 a.m. PDT) is the Big Mama of them all.

Cancer rules birth. And summer is a time of ripening and fruition. Because this birthing season is more powerfully potent than most, we can create something extraordinary--if we're willing to go through the pain of labor. The July 1 eclipse forms a Grand Cross with Uranus (sudden change), Saturn (reality), and Pluto (pressure), all in cardinal action signs. This alchemical pattern unfolds between June 26 and July 2. It's the moment when lead transforms into gold. Through intense heat and pressure, something new is born.

The Moon (feminine), strong in her own sign of Cancer, eclipses the Sun (masculine) at the dark of the moon. This puts Mama in charge. And, she's no longer taking any abuse. Earth changes or uprisings are a possibility around this eclipse. The deep feminine is also rising up within us. Our feelings and intuition demand that we bury the old and birth the new.
This eclipse initiates a new chapter for you.

What this simply means to us is to remain conscious and awake. Pay attention, journal, ask for support. (It’s in my journaling that I can go back and see how I’ve grown, what still needs healing, what are my intentions for creating and manifesting.) I’m trusting that new, bigger and exciting things are brewing and I am happy to be a part of it all, even though I have to go through a squeeze, much like being birthed through the birth canal.

The Angel Card that I pulled today was from Francesca - “What do you desire right now? Visualize it and it will come about. Negativity will block your progress.” Making no decision, is making a decision to remain the same.” So my friends, let’s put on our little helmets, slip through this birthing canal, get back our positive attitudes and begin creating fabulous things and exciting lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment