Monday, June 20

SIGNS THAT WE ARE ALWAYS SUPPORTED BY GOD


There are always signs and clues for us, to help us to see that we are supported in a myriad of ways by Great Mystery.

I began to learn to read the signs of support when I was going through major life changes. By this time in my life, nothing that was familiar to me was working any longer. Marriage, family, finances, church, God, friends, etc. There seemed to be no one that I could trust in my life. Everything had changed.

After many retreats, classes, books, seminars and coaching under my belt, I began to see that I was never alone, even for one minute. I was always under the radar of support from Spirit/God/The Universe.

I just want to clarify, that I don’t make decisions based on perceived Divine Support. I only use a sign (from my perception) in support for what I am already feeling inside.

I was telling a friend that while I was journaling about selling the Riverbend Retreat house in Grass Valley, in order to reinvest in Tubac, Az, my pen ran out of ink. Running out of ink is no big deal, in and of itself. However, I had already been feeling like it was time to sell and I read this running out of ink while writing specifically about the GV house as support from my Guardian Angel/Spirit Guides. (possibly)

Would I make a decision to sell my house simply because my pen ran out of ink. Not a chance. The journey of personal growth is to get to know and trust ourselves, our intuition. Taking in all of the facts, pros and cons and then taking the inward journey as to what feels right.

It had already felt right to me and I could give you a list of reasons why I’ve come to that conclusion. But right now, it’s just an idea that is percolating and I’ll watch to see how things unfold and how gentle the ride is along the way. Living in the moment will keep me focused on what is current and not spinning in a bunch of What if’s? Happy deciphering!

No comments:

Post a Comment