Tuesday, June 21

WE ARE ALL TEACHERS WE ARE ALL STUDENTS




Having had a lot of recent visitors to the new Riverbend Retreat House in Tubac, AZ, has been a grand (to use Irish lingo) to remind myself once again that we’re all teachers and we’re all students. We learn from each other. We share our experiences and our stories. We’re mirrors for each of us to see ourselves more clearly and visa versa. We are able to see where we’ve grown and and where we still need work and healing.

I had dinner last night with my Shamanic Astrologer friend. He was helping me with the part of my book about life cycles from a Shamanic Astrology view point. One of my favorite things that I love about his philosophy is that no matter who we are, what archetypes (astrological signs based on our birth, time, date and place) we have brought with us to this life, we all have a valid place on the wheel of life. We are all important and necessary. We are unique and not one other person is exactly like us. All of our gifts are needed. We all have a piece of the puzzle.

Once again, we are all on our own journeys. There is not one person on this earth that is not! So the next time you find yourself in awe of another, look at it as just a mirror to see yourself more clearly. It’s you too! You’ve attracted these people into your life. And I for one am honored to be in yours! Nameste my teachers, colleagues and friends. (The Divine God/Goddess in me, honors the Divine God/Goddess in you!) (P.S. I used the cartoon of the 2+2+22 as a way of showing Divine support. The number 2 is about keeping your thoughts positive as you are going to attract more of what you’re thinking.....2222! Quad whammy.....really pay attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment