Tuesday, October 4

THE SAGA OF THE RIVERBEND RETREAT HOUSE CONTINUES


The house, clear as mud….in this moment…..as soon as I hit the ‘publish’ button on the blog….already I began spinning with questions and what if’s...

The not trusting came back in full force…..what to do…..recognize….stop and breathe……You were clear in this moment…..that’s all you have to know…..it felt right….the body said it was right….it’s your fucking mind that gets in the way.

I told the realtor, you’re not going to like what I decided. He said that he was jus the mediator. I said (mostly for my own benefit) ‘This wasn’t decided from a knee jerk reaction or a place of resistance. I gave it a lot of thought and I did a lot of personal work around it.

2 things….When all is said and done, I will get $10,000, which I know isn’t any concern of yours, but $6,000 is a lot of money to me. and 2nd, I’m totally confident in the work that was performed….nothing was added, only things were fixed.” He wanted to counter the buyers with the $146,000 pricing….I said yes…..not because I felt pressured or because I didn’t want to back down from what I had said about wanting $150,000 to sell, but because I felt into it and it felt right.

I also said that I didn’t want to wait for 3 days for an answer, as I was planning to come up to paint and put gravel in the front and I needed to begin heading up. So by 5PM today....we’ll know the fate of the Riverbend Retreat House.....in this moment of course!

One hand, it will be nice to be finished…..on the other….the opportunities for growth remains and the journey continues……Hmmmmm, I wonder....What’s around the Riverbend???

No comments:

Post a Comment