Thursday, October 27



(CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST)
When the lady I had been sitting with got off the plane at the LA stop one of the flight attendants sat down and said, “Wow, so you’re an author?” I showed him the books. We talked. Another flight attendant joined in about her sister. Then I was told about a conversation with the 3rd attendant and her smelling her deceased father’s cologne and she had wondered about it.

As soon as I was told the story, I felt her dad with me. He continued to be with me the entire flight. When we landed, I asked this young woman how her dad died and I wondered if he needed help crossing over or perhaps she couldn’t let him go. I asked for her permission and did a soul releasing, assuring her father that she and the family were fine, that he was loved and that he could continue on his journey. Then adding that it was safe and time for her to let her father move forward on his journey and she on hers. It’s not that he won’t be with you but from freedom and not bondage.

The pictures are of Baxter the therapy dog was a bridge to the next world – a psychopomp who lovingly eased others across the veil. (Meaning “guide of souls” in Greek, a psychopomp is a being, whether shaman, angel or animal, that provides safe passage to deceased souls.) See Baxter in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIrDbzoOxZc

2 comments: