Monday, October 3

I CONSCIOUSLY LET GO OF MY LAST SECURITY…and it came back to me.



Before the Riverbend Retreat House hit the MLS....a buyer came along and I was offered full asking price. (Which was about $15,000 over what the price comparisons were.) Within 2 weeks the buyers changed their minds. The house went back on the market and now I have an offer for $140,000, accompanied by lots of panty - twisting, spinning in chaos and what if’s.

The knee-jerk reaction of NO WAY (which I quickly recognized) gave way to space for me to be with whoever inside was not feeling comfortable with this. I didn’t even respond to the realtor and I needed time.I got on my table, breathed and asked the question. "Who is not feeling good about this?” It was who I affectionately refer to as The Brat...the little one who can run the show if given half a chance. I took the time to be with her and asked her what she was not feeling good about....The tears began to flow, she said, “They always get what THEY want!” Anything else I asked. "I don’t trust realtors!” (Actually the issue is she doesn’t trust anyone...including herself!)

Being the weekend, I had a couple of days to work my way through this part of my life’s journey. What would I learn? How would I become a bit more healed, a little more whole or conversely, how would I abandon myself, saying yes when I meant NO?

I spent several days with her, loving her, reassuring her that the wise parents (inside me also) (sounds like Sybil huh!) have heard her and value what she had to say. The wise masculine went directly to ‘figuring out the pros and cons’ while the wise feminine took the time to breathe and feel into how her body was feeling....

I pulled an angel card....The Time Is Not Now.....could mean anything...what did it mean to me? The journey isn’t over....Don’t say YES unless that is exactly what you mean! What is it that you will accept in this situation? BE CRYSTAL CLEAR!

Remembering a couple of conversations this past week, I applied them to my life....1. Give someone a fish and they eat for a day, teach them to fish, they eat for a lifetime.....The house....sell it....you have money for today....rent it....you have (the potential) for money a lifetime. 2. Stop seeing The Lovely Riverbend Retreat House as a burden and begin to see and love it again, like you used to, appreciating it AS THE GIFT THAT IT IS!

BEING CRYSTAL CLEAR.....WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WILL ACCEPT IN THIS SITUATION? I WILL ACCEPT $150,000 FOR THE RIVERBEND RETREAT HOUSE or I WILL ACCEPT A LOVELY ARTIST IN LIFE’S TRANSITION TO RENT MY BEAUTIFUL HOME, LOVING AND TAKING CARE OF IT AS IF IT WERE THEIR OWN! THEY WILL HAVE JOY AND GRATITUDE IN THEIR HEART EACH MONTH THEY WRITE THE CHECK AND PUT IT IN MY ACCOUNT ON THE FIRST WITH JOY! THE GIFT OF THE RIVERBEND RETREAT HOUSE BRINGS SPACE FOR HEALING FOR ALL WHO ENTER FROM THE INSIDE OUT!

What do you have to do now? Claim back my space....stop being a victim. Stop apologizing for having an inferior product to sell. I’m going to reclaim and rededicate the Riverbend Retreat House by holding a ceremony either long distance or on site, burning sage, calling upon Spirit, asking St. Michael to protect it and all who come there and St. Raphel to stay present for healing....And this my friends....will be a journey however it turns out. If someone buys it for $150,000 they are the ones who are to benefit from the sacred space. But now at least I am confident in whatever happens.

But the real piece for me....I heard the little one who was uncomfortable, listened and found my center once again....

No comments:

Post a Comment