Thursday, October 27

PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION TO YOUR INTUITION



I had a speaking engagement at my Bishop friend’s retirement community in Sacramento. It had been scheduled previously and rescheduled for yesterday. It made no financial sense to keep this engagement but I knew I was going to go anyway. I had plans to leave Monday afternoon after meeting with the lady that I housesit for. (Side note: She wants me to stay until the house sells! Come and play!!)

By the time we were finished it didn’t feel time to leave. I’ll go Tuesday. I Got everything packed. Tuesday 3:30AM...."Why isn’t anything in the car...is this not the day to travel?” I asked myself. Back "in bed....5 minutes later...up again at the computer....”You don’t have to leave today....you can fly tomorrow!” (15 hour drive) Southwest, 6:45AM flight, no plane change/no layover and arriving in Sacramento at 10:10AM. My mentor had wished me 'safe travels and be gentle with yourself.' This was gentle! I pushed the button to purchase this $350 flight!! Back to bed and panty twist time! Are you kidding me? $350? I could have bought it several weeks ago for $89. "You didn’t know several weeks ago how you were getting there,” answered the wise parents inside. It’s over, done....back to sleep!

Got in the car the next AM to drive to Tucson and I thought, ‘I will miss the vision quest driving!'

29 people boarded the plane before me and no one picked either of the front rows. I always go to the back where there are vacant seats if the flight isn’t full. But this time....front and center! A little later, a lady came and sat next to the window. She revealed that she never sits in the front. We had an amazing visit. Her business of buying houses in the south of Tucson and renting them to Section 8 tenants and she has a property management company. (Which she will help me with if I want to reinvest) She has a condo on the beach in Mexico and is a Reiki Practitioner and massage therapist. We talked about my books, she gave me some contacts. Wow...glad I flew on this flight....(to be continued)

I help people, get clarity when I’m away…when I’m traveling….thank you for these people that have been put in my path….thank you for my living consciously, paying attention to my feelings….no it’s not time to go….rather than my head….it’s time to go….it will cost less…..$350 for the airplane ticket….the people….the energy….the experience…..PRICELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment