Saturday, October 29

THE END OF THE MAYAN CALENDAR (AS SOME SEE IT)



Today is the first day of the New Ancient Times (Oct 29).....as I refer to it! Yesterday was the end of the Mayan calendar, as some see it.

Just like when the New Year comes along, many of us take a bit of time to reflect on things that we want to do differently in the future. I think this is the perfect time to take time to do such an inventory.

Reflection: How do I want to live, move, grow (personally) in these very rich energies? What do I need to let go of and what do I want to create, draw to me?

The Invitation
To begin to live consciously with full intent in everything that I do.
For me: Stop holding on (to old ideas, thoughts and behaviors) stop controlling – let go and enjoy the ride! (In ALL areas of my life...including sex...including love....)

The Songs that have been with me on this vision quest as I close the door for me at The Riverbend Retreat House in Grass Valley, CA.

SAY GOODBYE TO ALL YOU SEE TO ALL YOU SEE WITH THESE EYES....FEEL YOUR HEART BEGIN TO HEAL....BECOME THE LIGHT YOU ARE and YOU MUST GIVE YOURSELF TO LOVE….IF LOVE IS WHAT YOU’RE AFTER….OPEN UP YOUR HEART TO THE TEARS AND LAUGHTER….

Interesting - I've spent the past two days in my little retreat house, sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor (with my traveling pillow:) I've had the opportunity to be with my spiritual support in ceremony, consciously letting go of this part of my life, a time of intense personal work and healing...and the gift of this sacred space that was given to me, left by my dad (for the healing of the feminine) for this period of time. But now it’s time to pass the torch to the next two generations of feminine healing as a young mother and her two year old daughter will be living on this sacred land.

I signed the papers for the removed contingency on the Riverbend Retreat House yesterday, the end of the Mayan Calendar at 5:55PM....Major changes being supported by the Universe....The price, while not what I thought it was worth, yet add up to the number 8 which is in direct alignment with the initiation that I received from Spirit, while on the table at my shaman’s. (8 the complete balance of the masculine and feminine energies and know thatl abundance is coming to you!) OK:)

Whatever your intentions are for yourself my friend.....I support, love and appreciate you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment