Saturday, May 25

MANIFESTATION

I had set an intention: To live in a lovely place for the summer, without cost to me, so that I could finish my third book and work on new business strategies. It worked! I got exactly that!

The problem: Once that all came into place, I started getting other house sitting job opportunities for pay, that started me thinking and spinning. Money! I have to have a way to support myself. So, I began to wonder: Is it the little one inside stirring up shit when things are calm, or is it The Universe/God, sending me ways to support myself?

The solution: Talking (it's how I process), getting more information from the jobs, waiting, praying, listening, watching for the signs and FEELING INTO WHAT MY BODY WAS TELLING ME. Getting out of my head and into my body is the answer and yet it's the hardest one for me to do. 

After two weeks of the above, I talked with the original summer gig. I told her all of my concerns. She not only met them, she even had a solution as to how I was going to support myself for three months. She has a neighbor whose mothers goes to Mt. Lemon (AZ) each summer. She's 89 and needs a companion. What was offered to me, was to go there every other week, Fri-Mon. After all was said and done, I set a price and she agreed. Going to Mt. Lemon in the heat of the desert should be delightful. This is exactly what I did in Ireland for four months. Thank you to all who lent me an ear to process! 

Manifestation is easy. It's setting the goal that's more difficult for me. Once you have your goal, say it's a new house for example. You know what it looks like, the area it's in and the price you're willing to pay. Write it down, SAY IT OUT LOUD. Give thanks that your perfect home is on it's way. Trust in Divine Timing  and in Divine Wisdom. Don't settle! There's no hurry, you have all the time you need. Don't let anyone bring you down with their pessimism. It is out there! (Be sure to put a picture of your dream home on your frig, giving thanks (as if it's already happened) each time you see it. This works for everything. Trust and be patient. I'm living proof! Happy Manifestation! 


No comments:

Post a Comment