Tuesday, May 21

TRUST YOURSELF

I committed to housesitting for a lovely home in Green Valley, AZ for the summer. My intention: To have a lovely place to stay (rent free) while I finish my third book and get some business ideas together. (While I'm on the road, I find that it's too difficult to stay focused on my projects. Why? Because I haven't set goals????)

Lately, I've been getting other housesitting offers (for pay) that would keep me on the road. Very tempting!!

The trap: Money and the allure of adventure! Now, Is it a trap or has my intention changed? Hmmmm....Is the Universe supporting my intention with these jobs or are they a distraction? Certainly I need money to live. Could I change my intention and set some goals that would keep me focused?

Question: Where am I giving myself away for money? Where am I not trusting that I will be supported? Where am I not trusting my decision to stay put? Is staying put...in alignment with my journey? What do I choose today? How do I want to create my life? It's the codependency vacillation rearing it's ugly head....I don't know! Yes, you do know....

The answers are within me. I just have to get out of my head and into my body...my body knows...how is it feeling? 

No comments:

Post a Comment