Saturday, May 11

WHERE AM I...AND WHAT AM I DOING?

"Where am I and what am I doing?" I could vaguely hear the words coming from the other room. It was early morning and my cousin had just returned from ten glorious warm (mostly) days in Florida with her husband. She lives a 'sandwich lifestyle.' A husband, job, adult children and aging parents consume most of her days.

Today as I woke up, I found myself wondering the same thing! "Where am I? And what am I doing?" 

After two weeks in IL, working with a client in transition, I spent this past week in familiar territory with friends in AZ who will play with me. They take me dancing and out to sing karaoke. Three of us old ladies, tried to sing Baby Got Back....it was a mess, but we had fun! 

Today, I'm heading to San Francisco to spend Mother's Day with one of my daughter's. Then to Grass Valley, CA and Vancouver, WA. 

Living life from a suitcase can keep things interesting but it also has its challenges. Where am I and what am I doing?....are two! 

  







No comments:

Post a Comment