Sunday, May 19

CLEAR INTENTION

Practicing for the Color me Rad, 5K that's coming up in two weeks, I realized that I was babying my right knee. This movement was causing a chain reaction of discomfort, down to the ankle and up to my thigh. 

I noticed that when I began looking in front of me; taking my focus off my knee and putingt it to where I was heading that my limp improved. It became clear that once I was walking with clear intention, and focused on where I was going,  I stopped hobbling along. 

I thought back to when I was with my aunt recently who has Parkinson's. She would shuffle her feet in little baby steps until I told her to focus on the end of the hall. Her steps became bigger and she became more confident in her walking. She had changed where she placed her awareness.

Energy follows intention. 
It matters where and on what, we place our awareness. 
What we focus on is what we'll create.

Doreen Virtue's Weekly Oracle Card Reading this past week said that it is time to take a risk; example, with a relationship or job; go away from or work towards. Or take a risk with something that you're wanting to create. St. Michael (The Protector) has our back! But we won't know what to change or create without a clear intention or goal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment