Tuesday, January 1

HAKUNA MATATA - NO WORRIES!

Watching the movie The Lion King, I'm reminded: Hakuna Matata, a Swahili phrase literally translated meaning "There are no worries!" 

Since I left AZ at the end of October, I have been in survival mode, major transition. I haven't been doing any writing or movement to move ETL forward. I never knew what each day would bring and it's been a major opportunity to continue practicing trusting, letting go and receiving. (Read more about this in either of my books, GPS for Living or Everybody Wants to go to Heaven).

My journey has taken me from AZ for a month of house sitting in Northern California. The day that job was complete, I did a job for two weeks of helping an artist pack and getting ready to move. When that was over, I drove and spent several days in Oakland with one of my daughters and then headed down to Orange County on the Winter Solstice. We stopped in Malibu and hiked The Solstice Canyon where we sat in a cave, Jim Morrison of The Doors, used to write his songs in. (Amazing day) Arriving in the great OC, I spent a couple of nights there and I then left for a house sitting job back in AZ, where I am now and will continue to be until Jan. 5.

Still working on trusting that my needs are being provided for, I began applying for jobs all along the way. I'm not sure where the doors will open after Jan. 5, but I'm going to make Hakuna Matata my motto for the new year!! No Worries!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment