Tuesday, November 6

I'M BACK!

As you know from my last blog, I was getting ready to leave the place that I have called home for the past two years. 

I knew that it was time to leave before I received notice to move. In fact, I had told a friend that I had been watching myself clean out things and was thinking a shift was coming, it was like having an Outer Body experience! Even though I had been feeling stagnate, I didn't have the courage to initiate the change for myself and so the Universe stepped in. 

After a series of three speaking engagements for the Catholic Church in Los Angeles, talking about GPS for Living and the importance of Self-Care in our lives, I left on a vision quest trip with my Irish friend to Hawaii.

When I returned, my friends helped me sell, clean and pack for the next leg of my journey. It's amazing how much crap on can accumulate in a two year period. I moved into the space with the contents of a 22" suitcase and backpack and left with a car full to the brim. As my friend put it, "You couldn't put a peanut in that car!" My three foot tall solid wooden Happy Buddha, reminding me to Find the Joy, rode proudly seat belted in the backseat. 

Heading to Northern California for a month long house sitting gig, I had a lot of time to reflect while making the 15 hour drive. Still following the Flow of Energy, and trusting that everything is in Divine Order, the not knowing where the doors are going to open up for me after the end of November,  can get me into a panty-twist if I don't stay present and in the moment. Where will I go? How will I make money? Blah, Blah, Blah!

I have been here now for 4 days and I had to give myself permission to rest. My mind starts its little being in charge of my body and I have to step in and set some boundaries. So trying to find balance, I let myself sleep, some work and then took a drive to the Yuba River with my God daughter. I hope this finds you all well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment