Monday, July 18

POSITIVE ENERGY BLAST!



I recently received an email from a follower who had previously asked me if I had read any of Rosemary Altea’s books.
(I haven’t.)
She had a couple of close calls while driving the past few days and had been seeing the number 7 a lot. The number 7 means, “You’re on the right path and doing great! Keep going!” The near car accidents, for me would indicate “ A wake up call.” Being conscious in every moment. Where are you giving yourself away? Where are you saying yes to others and no to yourself?

Here is an excerpt from the email as I think Rosemary has some great insights to share.

"I asked you a while back if you had read a book by Rosemary Altea. I picked it up again last night and started reading it again. She writes about being able to talk and see spirits and I'm not sure about this part of the book, but she also talks about being kind to yourself. One comment so far that kind of stood out was...."We are the universe. The universe is of us. Unseparate, inseparable, one. Our actions create reactions. And each of us, each individual, is responsible for those actions.”
I'm going to try to remember this today. That what I put out there, will also come back to me, good or bad.”

And I’ll add, “You’re going to get exactly what you’re looking for....positive or negative!” When we put out positive energy, it goes out into the Universe, attracts more of the same and comes back to us as a Positive Energy Blast! The same is true with negativity.

It matters what we do, say and think! It matters to us as individuals and it matters to us as a collective!
It’s summer time and a Positive Energy Blast sounds cool and refreshing! So let’s send out lots of positive love and thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment