Tuesday, March 30

JUMPING OFF A CLIFF OR BEING LIFTED OFF A CLIFF...

OK, here it is girls! (Sorry about the format.) Before I left for Peru, I had a massage and was told that my body felt like it was in a cocoon. "Of course," I had told my body worker. I was going to Peru and was going to be sprinkled with 'fairy dust' and I was going to be released from my cocoon on my 57th birthday, leaving the past behind. So I thought I would help things along by 'jumping off a cliff!' Well, much to my surprise, I was expecting what I call "the first half of life;" running to the end of the cliff, scared to death, screaming 'Geronimo!' But much to my surprise, I received "the second half of life," version. A much gentler experience. As we ran toward the end of the cliff, the wind simply lifted us gently upward. The result was the same, being carried effortlessly in the breeze, riding the the 'air bubbles.' It really brought home to me that everything doesn't have to be hard.

2 comments: