Thursday, March 11


Here I am, nearly ending this leg of the journey here in Arizona and the anxiety begins to creep in once again. The good news is that I now recognize the panty twist that comes along with the unknown in my life. On this year journey of saying ‘yes’ to what shows up, I’m getting pretty good at ‘settling in.’ It’s when each part ends that I begin to squirm. I can say, the twists are less in intensity and duration, nevertheless, they still rear their ugly little heads signaling more trust and healing needs to take place.

Speaking with one of my daughter’s this morning; she was able to put it all into perspective for me. “Mom, it sounds like you’re playing a game of musical chairs! You’re just fixating on moving from one chair to the next with the goal being sitting your butt in a chair! How about enjoying the music along the way. If there’s no chair left when you arrive, well then, another door will open up! Deal with it then! Stay present in the moment, you're in Arizona today." Don't you love it when you're children are smarter than you!

What I know that in living in the moment; I don’t have to know anything except what is here and now…and that would be bed! Sleep with the angels, dear girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment