Thursday, March 18

I SPENT THE NIGHT WITH 'THE MAN'!

True to form, getting ready to leave my last place of refuge, I begin my usual spinning; what's next, totally living way into the future, not enjoying the moment or the journey of my life at all! I had just left the movies I had attended with a friend and I had the opportunity to enjoy her and a wonderful dinner, but I chose to go back to the house I was staying at and sulk! Well, let's call it 'process!' I decided to go home and process the anxiety I was feeling. That sounds better! I nearly made it there, when all of the sudden my car made a U-turn! Involuntarily as far as I could tell, it just flipped around and as Gerdie, my friend's GPS would tell us when we didn't make a u-turn she was telling us; she said in an annoyed tone, "Turn left! and then Turn left!" That's exactly what my car did, it turned left, and turned left, right to the grocery store! Well, now that I'm here....OK, I have no idea why, but I bought a box of Cap'n Crunch and a little jug of milk...and consciously, ate 1/2 the box with every intention of eating the other half the next morning! (It was even on sale for $1! It must have been fate! I decided that "The Man," was better than 'The Boys!...Jose Cuervo, Jim Beam, Jack Daniels and Johnny Walker!

1 comment:

  1. captain crunch is good but i dont think you can beat a good whiskey. :)

    ReplyDelete