Friday, April 9

SAYING 'YES' TO WHAT SHOWS UP IN LIFE!


Hi all, I am back in Northern California, housesitting for a friend in downtown Sacramento. I was very excited to be able to 'try on' living in the city. I had big plans for walking every day, doing yoga, not using the car at all, just trying city life on to see if it fit.
Well, much to my dismay and surprise, I found myself in a major contraction, otherwise known as a panty twist! I spent most of the 10 days totally away from my original intention. I was in bed much of the time, crying most of the time. I came to realize that these times of alone space, mingled with friends, family and travels, is a time for integrating what I had learned and experienced from my last adventure.
I found myself not being too gentle with my lack of commitment. However upon closer observation, I realized that I was really honoring myself, giving myself exactly what I needed, however that looks. I'm leaving for Peru in the morning. I'll leave you with this beautiful rainbow from Ireland. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment