Sunday, June 19

ORLANDO (Part 2)

Now, May I offer something for contemplation?

I have a friend who each morning tells me about all the negative things on his Facebook feed or what he's thinking about the politics of the day or what is wrong with our food! The list is endless and its draining!

We know from science that negative energy will attract more negative energy and positive will do the same.

One morning I said to him, "Honey, I'm not called to do anything about those things you talk about. I'm not going to go to a rally, and I'm not going to run for office. I'm simply not!

However, there is one thing I can do for the good of the planet and all sentient beings and that is to live my life filled with passion and joy! Now that may sound simplistic. But living life filled with joy and positive thoughts will raise my energy vibration which in turn will raise the energy vibration of those around me. We know this from giving massages, it's called entrainment. Or just think that when you give a smile, generally you receive one back.

I love the statement from the late Wayne Dyer: (Paraphrased)  You can't be sick enough to make one other person healthy, you can't be poor enough to make one other person rich, you can't be sad enough to make one other person happy, and in this case, we can't be sad, depressed or angry enough to bring one person back to life.

I find it helpful to try and let  God, The Universe, Infinite Wisdom, Source Energy…whatever your Higher Power is named, be in charge, knowing that EVERYTHING is happening in Divine Order and that certainly we can have compassion and empathy for the loved ones left behind. I the slain were light bearers on this earth and certainly they will be missed! But mostly we grieve for ourselves.

And through what appears to be tragic circumstances, I guarantee that we will rise up and collectively make the planet a better place. How can we as a collective, use this senseless act of violence and turn it into a positive? Well, we can keep on trying to best the best US possible! And that includes setting and reaching our personal goals.

And we can continue to LOVE… and that begins with the hardest thing to love, ourselves! Once we can all accept and love ourselves; that's when peace and love will prevail on this planet and reach far into the universe!  My book, Everyone Wants to go to Heaven, Just Not Now, may offer some consolation. 


May all sentient beings be filled with love and peace! Happy Father's Day to the amazing men in my life!!! Thank you for your love and sacrifices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment