Saturday, June 18

ORLANDO (Part 1)

As we try to recover and make sense of the latest (apparent) senseless tragedy in Orlando, personally I wonder if it was about gays or l
Latinos or was it just a place where a group of people would be in the early morning hours having a fun time?

I remember back quite a few years ago when a beautiful little baby girl was being born with just a limited time that she would be on this earth. The pregnancy was high risk for the mother and they had many tests that confirmed the fact that she would only be with us for a very short amount of time.

I was one of the very lucky people who were invited to be with her. Before I had gone to see her,  I had the same questions that many of us may be experiencing right now about Orlando... WHY? And our faith in a Higher Power can be shaken! After all, how could a loving God let despicable things like this happen? Is He listening? Is she there? Do they care?

As soon as I walked in the door of her home, the room was filled with a magical energy and before I even held her in my arms, it was very clear to me, that she was an angel who had come to unite, share and bring a renewed sense of LOVE! And that she did! I remember saying to myself, "Oh, I understand now… it's about LOVE… she's come to bring LOVE!"

I will always remember that experience as being one of the most spiritual and mystical experiences of my life. I will always be grateful that I was chosen to be apart of the first hand understanding that everything happens in Divine Order and no lives are lost in vein.

I watch now as people ban together, love, heal and proclaim… that LOVE IS LOVE…..
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment