Thursday, June 23

COMFORT FOR THOSE MOURNING


One last word on the subject:

Years ago while in intuitive massage school, a place helping one to trust their intuition, I walked past the library and randomly picked up a book. It was written by someone claiming to have channeled John Lennon.

As I read with apprehension, I was intrigued with one of the things that John Lennon said. He was addressing his fans who years after his death were still mourning his passing.  I personally witnessed the many people who gathered at the edge of Central Park in New York next to the apartment where Lennon had lived, singing his songs and still wondering how could such a thing have happened.

John's advise was that we had to stop all the negativity! He said that he was trying as best he could from his position to take all the negativity and transmute it into positive but that we had to learn to do this for ourselves.

It may also be comforting to know that he felt no pain after he was shot. From the book  Peace at Last: The After-Death Experiences of John Lennon, John explains:

John: I lived the lifestyle of wanting to love everybody, wanting everybody to have the hope in each other that we can create a mutual language of acceptance, a mutual language of love.

John: It didn’t surprise me, either. I didn’t try to defend myself or plea for my life. Once my transition happened, it was such a blow to the body that there wasn’t really a moment of sustaining itself. I felt I was out of the body before I hit the ground.
Interviewer: So you didn’t suffer at all, then?
John: No, no I didn’t. I remember looking at my mouth, standing above my body on the sidewalk, looking at my mouth, and it’s moving like it’s trying to breathe. My chest is pumping itself. And in that one moment, I thought, ‘It’s true! We are fish out of water.’
Me: Oh, my. What an epiphany.
I offer this here to possibly ease any pain of those who have lost a loved one to a tragic ending.
May peace and love prevail! 





No comments:

Post a Comment