Wednesday, June 29

ETL 2016 Summer of Hope Tour - Vision Quest Begins

Friday was my first day off from work. I had a good talking to myself, "Pati, you're going to have to make something happen if you want to go on this tour." Just then a local morning talk show was on the television and I decided to email them and they had an opening on Wednesday.

That won't work! I had plans to leave on Saturday. Another good talking with myself with a reminder that a vision quest is simply about following the flow of energy. And so I changed my itinerary and will be leaving right after my interview on The Morning Blend, Tucson, AZ, on Wednesday, June 29, 2016. (If we can get a link, we'll post it on our website.)

Wednesday, June 29    The Morning Blend Line-UP… Look!!! We're on it!!!! 
--Outdoor Living At It's Best With Danny Lipford
--Humane Society Of Southern Arizona
--Evolve To Live
--Summer Style and Skin Health Cheat Sheet
--New Hope For Cancer Patients
--Wheeler Dealers
--Duel Volleyball Club
--Arizona Highways Magazine

Watch for my progress on Facebook and invite me to visit you when I'm in your area!

ON THE ROAD AGAIN!!  See ya soon! Pati

No comments:

Post a Comment