Tuesday, August 23

COYOTE MEDICINE - ALIVE AND WELL - THE TRICKSTER!- ILLUSIONS!



In the Animal Medicine Cards, inspired by Native American Spiritual, the coyote represents The Trickster! You think something is one way and it turns out to be another.

This is what happened recently when my little house quickly sold and quickly unsold!

What could this possibly mean? I begin spinning and after I work out some issues in my head of the “What if’s, I think it doesnt’ matter. The bottom line, “What if” I had been protected and that’s that?

Speaking with a friend on the phone yesterday, he said, “Can you Hang on?” My past experience has told me that “Can you Hang On?,” means, “I’ve another call!” When I expressed this to my friend, he said, “Did you ever think I was getting rid of someone else on the line?” Of course not!!!

It simply goes back to ‘you think you know, but you have no idea!’

I don’t know what is up with the house, but I do know that it will unfold according to plan....a bigger plan...God’s plan....

However, I can see where I need to be taking a more active business role in the little cottage, for all matters in my life actually.
When I don’t like something, I get someone else to do it! In one way that’s good, but I still need to understand and pay attention to what it happening.

Yes, the little trickster is alive and having fun! And me, I just gotta learn to laugh and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment