Friday, August 12

BE PROACTIVE IN YOUR LIFE: DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT, BE CLEAR AND COME FROM A PLACE OF STRENGTH



I had coffee with a new friend from a group known as Master Minds. There are many things that I like about this group and one is that they speak of how we are all Individualized Expressions of The Divine. I love that! We are made in the likeness and image of God, so while we are all the same, we are all different as well, individuals!

The other thing that they talk about is Quantum Physics. The movie “What the Bleep?” was popular awhile back and of course the book “The Secret” continues to be practiced by many that I know. Tonight I’m going to see the author of the book “What If” here in Tubac, Az., who speaks on quantum physics. (By the way, I wanted to see him, didn’t want to spend the money. At this coffee meeting, I sold 2 books. Exactly for the cost of the dinner and talk tonight!” I was clear with what I wanted and the Universe/God made it a reality.)

The hardest part in this is to decide what it is that you want and then to be clear with your intentions.

The healing work that I am interested in, NAET, Emotional Healing, Rising Star Energy Healing are all a result of quantum physics or so I’m told!

My friend began to talk about in Quantum Physics, first comes conscious (knowing what you want) to material ( letting it manifest). I had him explain. He said, “You do it all of the time. You said you wanted to sell your house, for this price in this many days. You consciously decided what you wanted and then the Universe manifested it into reality.” The same with your new Energy Wand. You said, you wanted to the wand to take on your last trip, for your relatives. While it didn’t seem financially possible, the money came and your wish was manifested into material being.”
(I actually do know how to ground Spirit into Matter, it’s part of what I brought with me to this world. It’s finally nice to experience it in a conscious way.)

The secret is to be POSITIVE, BE PROACTIVE, BE CLEAR AND COME FROM A PLACE OF STRENGTH. KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR LIFE! YOU DESERVE YOUR HEARTS DESIRES! WHEN WE’RE HAPPY, IT OVERFLOWS TO OTHERS! YOUR FAMILY, COMMUNITY AND THE WORLD BECOMES HAPPY! SEE, IT’S OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BE HAPPY! IF WE CAN’T QUITE TAKE OWNERSHIP OF IT FOR OURSELVES JUST YET, THINK OF THE KINDNESS YOU’RE DOING FOR HUMANITY!!!!

HAVE FUN CREATING! THE CANVAS IS BLANK AND YOU CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE HOWEVER YOU WANT!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment