Friday, November 12

I BELIVE IN ANGELS

My vision quest is to last until May...ish according to Shamonic Astrology. I am in a cycle of; exactly what I am doing, following the doors that open and paying attention to the ones that close. In my previous life, thinking I knew what was best for me and everyone around me, I would simply push, maneuver and manipulate things the way I thought they should be. It wasn't a bad way to live, but I have found out from experience that watching and waiting for guidance and support from a higher place is much more fun and I've had opportunities and experiences that I didn't have when I was in control of everything.
Most recently, I am here in southern AZ, watching and waiting (and working on my books) for doors to open. I had gone to a restaurant to apply for a bar tending job that I had heard about. I began talking with one of the customers and I said, "I want to go to the dentist in Mexico." He said that his dad goes there. He then gave me his number and I gave him a call. The next week I had an appointment in Nogales, Mexico for an exam and teeth cleaning for $20. How would I get there? No one down here will go to Mexico...really? I remembered I had a friend in Grass Valley who had a cousin who lived near Nogales, so I called and his cousin agreed to accompany this one time.
Everyone I talked to had nothing good to say, in fact, they were all pretty obstinate about Mexico period. As the morning arrived I had some errands to do. I looked at the clock when I left the house, 9:44: in angel numbers, 9=completion and 44=your angels are surrounding you. Great. I was intending to go on the freeway, the light changed, I went another way and discovered a family of crosses along side the road. I stopped and did a soul releasing ceremony. When I finished all my chores, I got back in the car, the clock caught my attention once again, 10:44. 10=new beginnings and once again the 44= angel support. Heading to Nogales, the song that came on the radio, 'I just called to say I loved you, by Stevie Wonder'. I looked at the time, 10:56, once again the 10 representing, new beginnings and the 56, stay focused on your internal spiritual growth among the changes that are coming your way. Getting closer to Nogales, I called the man accompanying me to Mexico and once again I noticed the time, because of the song that came on the radio; The Dance by Garth Brooks, I could have missed the pain, but I would have had to miss the dance. The numbers, songs and words were all very meaningful and touching to me. I was perfectly calm to go to Mexico. I said my morning prayers for protection and taking love and light wherever I go and attracting only that for myself.
We went to Mexico and I had the most enchanting day. I loved being in another culture. It had brought back fond memories of being in Peru. When we left Mexico, there was absolutely no waiting line to cross the border back to the USA, as there had been when we arrive.
The angels are everywhere. All we have to do is to pay attention. Anything that comes into our awareness is Spirit trying to speak to us. Wind chimes, for me are the angels, Wind in the tops of the trees is Spirit. When you stop and tune-in you will recognize what these signs mean to you. We are not alone...we don't have to walk through this life by ourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment