Sunday, December 5

ALL PLANETS IN DIRECT MOTION!

Today, Dec. 5, 2011 is the beginning of 5 days, known as All Planets In Direct Motion! At a recent Shamanic Astrology class, a graduate did a presentation on this. She researched all the previous times in history that APDM was in effect and while I don't remember exactly the stories, the concept that stayed with me, was THESE NEXT FEW DAYS ARE FULL OF EXTRA ENERGY! This presentation was so impressive that I decided to set a goal to publish my book during these days. Now that we're at the beginning of this gift of extra support, I have found that it has also been an important time for me to reflect and set some specific intentions for where I want my personal and professional life to go.
APDM only happens 8 times in 10 years and we're in one! Lucky us! The next one is Dec. 30 - Jan 26, 2011 and not again for quite a period of time.
My wish for you is to take some time to reflect in the next few days on the intentions you want to set for your life and direction for your life's purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment