Thursday, December 16

EAGLES, HORSES AND DOLPHINS ~ DIVINE SUPPORT

I recently recruited a friend to help me do a Rising Star Healing session for a friend, long distance. I hadn't much experience with long distance healing before, however I knew that, Energy follows intention and so we began. Great Spirit was the first to arrive with the most loving breeze, the lines from a song, 'you're on this earth until you can paint with all the colors of the wind' came to my mind. The following account was written by my friend after his experience on the table.

Colors of the Wind ~ resonating, pulsating thru out my inner self ~ Wild horses moving joyfully, effortlessly across the plains, eagles soaring majestically, reverently above the mountain peaks. Dolphins swimming, jumping moving exquisitely in the vast sea! Tom’s spirit was there, (a friend in a coma) witnessing. My mom, smiling, assuring, comforting that everything is as it should be and it’s all ok!!!
The long distance recipient reported having more energy.
We had all been touched.
Healing and support come from all sources. Once again, we are all interconnected....we're all One!

No comments:

Post a Comment