Saturday, November 6

BACK ON THE GRID OF LIFE

You may have wondered or not:) why I haven't been blogging...I've been off the grid for a bit. Experiencing and processing. Since my last blog, visited a friend in AZ and took another Shamonic Astrology course. Then a friend from Ireland came for 2 weeks and we traveled to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Kartchner Caverns, all in Arizona and then over to the California coast, Avila Beach, then back to LA. We had many adventures and met lots of people, including family and friends and had some extraordinary spiritual experiences. While I had a great time, I learned a lot as well. I ended this time with a 3 night stay in Laughlin, NV. I had just wanted some retreat time. (I assisted in several soul releases along the way.) I booked Harrah's on line for $27 a night. A beautiful room on the 17th floor with an incredible view of the Colorado River from my bed:) (Where I write) A lovely retreat space or fun spot either way! Lake Havasu was my next stop to see a former neighbor of mine and then to Green Valley, AZ where I'm putting the finishing touches on my first book, due to go to press Dec. 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment