Thursday, February 21

My Shamanic Journey Continues...

Learning to move through life consciously is shamanic in the sense that we learn to see and experience Spirit in all creation, with a knowing that we are all one, were are all intertwined and we all matter! After all, we were all created by the Creator, whatever name you use!

Just a reminder, a shamanic journey is one where you follow the flow of energy. It takes being conscious and awake to know when the energy is shifting and then you need TRUST yourself and  be free to follow the flow.

I had an amazing three weeks in So Cal...Huntington Beach to be exact. I still had 10 more days that were available to me. An offer to housesit in No. Cal came to me and while I felt like I was complete in So Cal, my head said "STAY, ARE YOU CRAZY?" But when a few things that were scheduled to happen in So Cal fell away it further verified for me, what I was feeling... it was time to shift.  

I left Monday morning, after an energy treatment for bladder (emotions, not sex:(! ). The traffic was beyond belief on Hwy 5. (A holiday for many). I arrived to a very chilly Nevada City and woke to snow falling which continued throughout the day, totally supporting a day of rest.

Yesterday I had an appointment with my shaman (you can't do bodywork without receiving it for yourself), which put me in the bath and bed (clearing and releasing) for the rest of the day. 

Today...I'm up and alert, trying to figure out a plan to stay balanced on this leg of the journey. My plan...LOL...is to be here until March 12, when I plan to head towards Kansas....You've heard the saying....We Plan and God Laughs!!

I may be traveling through your town. Let me know! We can do a playshop, small get together, pamper party or healing session! What I guarantee...WE WILL HAVE FUN! Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment