Wednesday, November 16

TRANSITION



After signing the papers to sell the house, there was nothing left in California for me. Sure, I have a couple of children who live there, but that can change at any time! I thought I was loyal to CA, but realized when the sun came out for the first time in about 10 days here in AZ, I wasn’t loyal to CA...I was loyal to the SUN....I’m a sun girl, a very fickle sun girl, who would leave wherever she was in order to live in the Light!

It doesn’t seem like it should be so hard to let go of a house and living status in a particular state. But with that comes all of what living in CA has been for me over the past 40 years. It is making peace with the past and willingness to move into the future.

I marched myself down to the DMV, (only 4 people were there, very unusual - 4 + angel support) got a number, 225+9 (Completion, for me CA). Would I just register my car or get a driver’s license as well? I’ll fill out the paper for the license, just in case....stopped half way through. No, too much trouble to get a new license...I’ll just register the car. I looked up at the number being served, 222 at counter 3....Hmmmm another 9. OK, I’ll get both!

Seeing these numbers doesn’t mean anything in particular, it simply is a call to stop, breathe and check in with myself....what is it that I’m really wanting to do?

Now this method of seeing support in a myriad of ways, seems a bit foreign at first, but for me, it is what helped me to move forward, letting go of the past so that I am now free to fly into the future.....with a heart full of gratitude....not that there are not still panty twist moments involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment