Monday, April 11

NEW DIGS IN TUBAC, AZ (Come visit!)


After being on the road for the past 8 weeks, I’m finally relatively settled in my new digs. I’ll be in Tubac AZ until Jan. and living in the moment, I’ll just enjoy my time here. I understand that the desert is most beautiful in April and May and the monsoons, rain and electrical shows are spectacular around July and August. I’m excited to experience this. My main focus of course is to try and stay focused so that I can finish the next book, GPS For Living and trying not to get my panties too much in a twist as I continue to evolve.

As I think back, I’m pretty amazed at the fact that while I was in such a state over leaving the bed behind in Chicago, I didn’t have to spend one day in this beautiful retreat space house, without furniture or a bed. When I arrived last Sunday, I went to an estate sale and acquired, brand new (looking) couch, loveseat, chair, ottoman, king size bed, complete with lovely bedding, including the pillows and mattress pad, 2 bar stools, 2 end tables for $600. Keeping in the theme with my learning self care, I had to receive this gift but then I justified it. Well, that comes to only $65 a month until Jan.

Later in the week, my daughter’s friend gave us, a queen bed, dining room table and hutch, couch, coffee tables and end tables. I was surprised that he was getting rid of these things. When I first saw his home, I thought that he had just remodeled.

Of course, I began the process of chastising myself, “If you would have just waited, you wouldn’t have had to spend money on the first furniture.

Ah, but then I became clear. What I have learned is not to stop the flow of Energy, just because I don’t understand it.

So on second thought, if the furniture is coming, Riverbend Treat House (Grass Valley, CA) must be expanding to Tubac, AZ.

It will be interesting to watch things unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment