Sunday, January 2

SETTING GOALS, REACHING THEM, MOVING FORWARD!

I just moved to housesit for a friend for the next month and was setting up an altar, transferring notes from my previous altar. I have been struggling with quitting my Fry's job...you know, the one paying $7.50 an hour and taking up prime time in my day. I reached for a post it...note I had written for my previous altar and it read, 'You're working to publish your book and to bring love and light to the world.'
Well, the book is published! It was shipped today! I realized that I had reached my goal...to publish my book! I needed to let go of the old intention and set a new one. Now, how do I want to spend my time and energy? Easy, peezy...I want to enjoy my last few weeks in this beautiful desert, taking hikes, enjoying the people that I have met and promote and sell the book, Everybody Wants to go to Heaven, Just Not Now!

The secret in manifestation is continuous reevaluation, being able to let go and move forward...not getting stuck. Had I not changed houses, I probably wouldn't have reviewed what I had put on my altar and would still be working at Fry's, however, being the smart girl that I am...I gave my notice today!

You may like to try and set up an altar for yourself. Just take a little space anywhere will do. If you have a something beautiful, a scarf or something special to you, begin with that. Then start collecting things that have caught your attention, a pebble, leaf, etc. Add any religious or symbolic items that are meaningful to you and then add little post it's or writings of things you wish to see come into your life. Be clear! Think BIG and Long Term and think simpler and in terms of tomorrow...next week....you'll be amazed at what you can co-create with our Creator....

No comments:

Post a Comment