Sunday, January 2

HAPPY 2011! APDM (All Planets in Direct Motion!) ONCE AGAIN!

Happy New 2011! It is customary for people to think about setting goals and making new resolutions when the new year arrives. Lots of times they are short lived...a decision is made to diet or exercise and can quickly go by the wayside as life continues to move on after the excitement of the holiday celebration.
This year is a bit different in the fact that APDM is in full swing. It began on Dec. 30 and will continue all the way until Jan. 26, 2011. As I had mentioned in one of my earlier blogs about the ADPM, it happens only 8 times every 10 years and it's a time when magical things can happen....APDM energy helps us to manifest our dreams and goals.
This year, maybe you can think of some longer term goals that you would like to manifest. This can be a very new concept, setting goals and even changing the term 'dream' into goals.
I remembered back when it was my 50th birthday. My life had taken a deep nose dive and a friend asked me to make a wish for my birthday. I had to ask her if she would help me! I didn't know how to wish or dream. I was stuck in the movement of daily living.
Maybe you can take a few minutes these next few weeks, just for yourself. Go to a space that is quiet and you can be alone with your thoughts. (It can be anywhere you can listen to your inner voice, for me, driving can be this place.) Several of these exercises may be helpful. The write down whatever comes to your mind. No judgment, just let your soul begin to have a voice.
I absolutely guarantee that manifestation, realizing your dreams works! We'll discuss this next time~ HAPPY SOUL JOURNEYING......

No comments:

Post a Comment