Friday, June 12

Second Question...What would you do if it weren't about money?

Continuing with the last blog, asking myself these two questions truly reveal what the heart and soul long for. So here is my example of the second question I always ask myself.

2. What would you do if it weren't about money?

My example:

If it weren't about money I'd take these 2 classes ($2,000 each).

Well, guess what, God said, "Well, Pati, it's not about money, you can sell your car!" "Are you flippin' kidding me? Sell my car? How in the hell do you expect me to get by without a car? Oh, and by the way...I love my car? Don't you remember, it's the one you gave me a couple of years ago...you're an Indian giver!" God replied, "The one I gave you when you needed a car, now you don't need a car, you're leaving on a vision quest, a car will just be a burden to you, let it go, pass it along."

Well, being the faithful God that he is...he even showed me how to get along without a car! The very next morning after my panty twist of "how do you expect me to get by without a car?"
on my email was a girl I had answered a Craig's list request for a ride from the airport to town. She paid $15 an hour plus gas. It was God, "There, I'll even show you how to get by without a car. You ask others, use public transit, it's a piece of cake!"

People may wonder if I lost all my marbles. But I have decided to spend my money on me and the growth of my soul, living this life to the fullest, after all, it's the only thing we take with us.

I told a friend about the car, we came to an agreement, I signed up for the classes and the Vision Quest, begins!

Now believe me, all this change does not come without it's growth (pain) as well. But it's ok.

So let me ask you again...What would you do if it weren't about money?

Happy trails.....

No comments:

Post a Comment