Friday, June 12

Depressed, Frustration, Anger, Resentment? Ask yourself 2 Questions!

I find now when I feel anxious or depressed or am resenting someone or something, it is because I am not living my truth, who I am, what I want and need. (Very hard to figure out at times, but that's another story!)

The two questions I ask myself in all situations are simply these:
1. What would you do if you weren't afraid? (What are you afraid of?)
2. What would you do if it weren't about money? (I'll answer in the next blog!)

Ask the questions; feel the reactions; go through in you mind and body, the very worst that would happen if you did the thing you're thinking about.

My examples:

I had a daughter flying with an airline; my other daughter asked me the question, "Mom, how come you're not traveling?" (as it was free for me) "Well, if I'm to be truthful, I think it's because I'm afraid!"
So I had a good talking to myself..."If that's the real reason, you're afraid, then you're going girl!" And I was afraid, I had barely traveled anywhere really, let alone Internationally. I decided to be gentle with myself (something new for me) and go to a place where they spoke English.
What I found out, was that I was NEVER ALONE. There were always angels and divine presence every step of the way! A person traveling on the same bus to the same destination, several countries and languages away; someone who shows up to help you with the machine to buy a train ticket in a different language; an eagle flying overhead reminding me that Spirit is always present!

More recently, feeling like I wanted to take Evolve to Live on tour...I asked myself, "What would you do if you weren't afraid?" I instantly answered, "I'd sell my house, buy a motorhome and travel with Evolve to Live. Next part: "What are you afraid of?" It's the wrong thing, I sell my house and have nothing, gas is too expensive, people with think I'm crazy...etc. You get the picture. Once you go through it all, let yourself feel it, live it...then you're free to move forward.

I'll leave you with this thought:

I don't want to get to the end of my life and realize I lived what someone else thought life was about. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment