Wednesday, June 10

Don't take my word for it! Cool shoes come first???

My sister just wrote with the question "Why don't cool shoes come first?" after having received a note from the Universe (tut.com)

Happiness comes first, dear one. Partners, abundance, and cool shoes come later.

Or at least this is how I'd line up my duckies.

Ungawa -
The Universe

Well sweetheart, I would say it's because for a lot of us, cool shoes is happiness.....(the first half of life???) While they are definitely apart of happiness, the real work is the personal, interior work that brings about true happiness, no matter what your shoes (or life)look like!

That being said however: For people like us, it's important that we allow ourselves the pleasure of cool shoes! Because it's in taking care of ourselves that we can begin to experience true happiness on a deeper level. We've spent our lives taking care of; giving up; doing for; everyone but ourselves and heaven forbid....if we did something for ourselves, we'll then the guilt rolled in.

And actually, I don't agree with the last statement...cool shoes never come first.....

I believe the secret to it all........BALANCE! But don't take my word for it....or anyone else's for that matter.....go inside.....what do you say??? That's the only opinion that matters. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment