Wednesday, January 29

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN….DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD!

I just received a call from my ex puppy breeder wanting to know if I wanted her mommy dog who just gave birth to three pups. 

I had been thinking about getting a dog…not a puppy, the timing seemed good and so I was intrigued. I told her to keep me posted. When I had gotten Benjamin Buttons, my plan was to have enough money so that when I traveled, he could go to doggie-care. I quickly realized that I wasn't home enough even when I wasn't traveling to have another responsibility.

The day before the call, I had just said to my neighbor, "We should get a dog! We could dog share!" He declined, but said he'd visit….LOL.

Yesterday another call; did I want the mom and three pups. The condo she is now living in has an ordnance against having animals and she needs someone to take the litter. 

After talking with my daughter, whom we've had numerous puppy adventure's together, said, "Mom, some people have addictions to food, shopping, etc. We have a Shituzu puppy addiction!" 

Well, if you want to put it that way! It's true! 

I've taken this next week off of work and could have gone north to pick them up. Thank God, I've committed myself to a couple of other projects! Otherwise, I'd be on the road, I'm afraid!  Especially after I pulled up the picture to put on this post, my heart sunk again. Dang! They're just so cute! I guess for now, I'll just have to wait until I go to Kansas and see my grand nephew, Benny! 


No comments:

Post a Comment